Monday, 7 October 2013

Today is my sisters birthday. We had supper and cake.. 15 years ago for her 18th birthday I took her to a bar names Euphoria or something stupid like that.  I lined tequila shots around the table and a bunch of us stood around and shot them dropping out one by one. I was the last one to drop out. I later got a second taste of all of those shots when they came back up my nose. That's about all I remember from that night.  Although supper and cake is much lamer, I'll probably be in WAY better shape tomorrow.

 Today Anna decided that she should go live with Grandma.  I was rude, the worst mommy EVER, and living with Grandma seemed like a WAY better idea. She says I can still drive her to school though. All of this because I took her Disney Princess magazine away when she hit Meghan with it. I have a feeling the teenage years are going to be fun with that one. I may have to go back to shooting tequila.

 Anyway gotta go crush some candy.

2 comments: