Monday, 16 January 2012

100 things about me..... Part 1

1. I think I am a fantastic mother. I admit I make mistakes, but overall I think its going well.
2. I think my husband is totally sexy.
3. 3 Years ago my dad bought my mom a really nice camera for Christmas. A couple weeks later I was drinking coffee and admiring it and I dropped it in my coffee. It never worked the same again.
4. Someday I am going to buy my mom the nicest camera out there.
5. I am scared to death of having a boy. I have  never really ever thought about having a boy. I am almost more scared of having a boy then I was of having a baby at all.
6. Sometimes when my girls are doing something and I am watching them, I cannot believe that we created such perfect little people.
7. I swear like a trucker.
8.People who are always negative drive me up the fucking wall.
9. I hated Portage La Prairie up until this year.
10. I worry more about Anna than I do about Meghan because I think that Anna is going to be a very self- concious person.
11. I have trouble looking people in the eye because I am always worried that they see my eye tic and think that I am weird or inferior.
12. I am totally addicted to Facebook and Truuconfessions.
13. As soon as I am done this I am going to reward myself with Cream Cheese and Salsa.
14. I am not one of those people who can be nice to people I really don't like.
15. People often think I am a bitch when they first meet me. I'm not, but I am shy and it takes me awhile to feel comfortable with  people.
16. I WISH THIS BABY WOULD GET OUT!!!!
17. I cannot go to bed with my house messy. I would never be able to relax.
18.  We moved a lot when I was growing up and the place I have the best memories from is Flin Flon.
19.  I make $18 an hour and I have held peoples hands as they died because they had no family to come and sit with them. It always feels weird getting paid on days like that.
20. If I make it to 100 on this list before this baby is born I'm gonna be PISSED!!!
21. I have to have a coffee from Tim's everyday.
22. I would rather clean up puke than boogers.
23. Chips are my weakness.
24. I would rather go on an Alaskan cruise than sit on a beach somewhere warm.
25. I am dreading Anna going to kindergarten next year, and I have no doubt that I am going to be the mom crying the loudest.

1 comment:

  1. I cried a number of times when Jordan started kindergarten! And I worried about a hundred little things - would the kids like her, would her teachers like her, would she be lonely, would she pee her pants, would she . . . etc. etc.

    It's super stressful.

    And yes you're a great mother! Oh, and having a boy? Just go with the flow, they'll figure it all out on their own. My boys run around and play guns and super heroes and they didn't get it from either me or Steven, but they know about it nonetheless. And I found that my boys were a thousand times cuddlier than my girls as babies. You're going to love your giant cuddly baby.

    ReplyDelete